Payment and Delivery
terms of payment
You have the following payment options:
- Prepayment by bank transfer
- If you pay in advance you get 2% discount.
- Payment by PayPal Plus (1):
- Payment by Paypal
- Payment by direct debit
- Payment by credit card
- Payment by invoice
- Payment on collection (cash or EC card)
- Payment for custom-made products: 50% prepayment transfer, receipt of payment within 3 days of order confirmation, less 2% discount and 50%. Balance payment by prepayment transfer before dispatch, likewise less 2% discount (revocation, return and cancellation are no longer possible with special productions after placing of order). Delayed receipt of the down payment leads to later dispatch date as confirmed.
The payment method "Invoice" is only granted with corresponding creditworthiness and is only possible up to an invoice amount of 1,500€. Please do not transfer the amount to us, but to the IBAN of PayPal indicated in the invoice!
The payment method "direct debit" is also only granted with appropriate creditworthiness. However, there is no fixed maximum amount.
The delivery costs are individual for each article and are indicated with the respective article.
You can use the freight price calculator for shipping to various countries or send us a message.
Notes on payment & delivery
Please note that the standard transit time from handover to the forwarder is between approx. 3 working days (Mon-Fri) and up to 10 working days due to the acute shortage of drivers and the high volume of consignments. Please inform us if the forwarding agent has not contacted you after 10 working days. Do you have an urgent shipment? No problem! Talk to us, we almost always have the option of express delivery (= additional costs).
Only the terms of payment confirmed by us in writing apply. Reductions and credit notes which are temporally limited, expire with excess of the period. Payments are only deemed to have been made when they are irrevocably at Vielitz's free disposal. The purchaser shall be liable for all costs incurred as a result of default in payment, e.g. reminder costs, debit interest in the amount customary in banking, collection costs, lawyer's and court costs, etc.. The buyer may not reduce payments arbitrarily, no matter for what reason. Offsetting of counterclaims against payment to Vielitz is only permissible if these have been acknowledged by us in writing, not even in the case of ongoing warranty claims or reported transport damage. Credit notes which are bound to certain conditions may only be deducted upon payment if these conditions are fulfilled.